Are you a driven individual ready to lead the day-to-day operations of a research mentorship programme? Do you have what it takes to oversee a large scale programme involving undergraduates and postgraduates from across the world, while leading a fleet of committed advisors to support you in your mission?
To ensure the Research Mentorship Programme at CABLE runs smoothly through the collaboration between Project Advisors, the Head of Operations and mentor-mentee pairs, CABLE is looking for an Operations Executive to facilitate our flagship programme as we expand to develop more initiatives for our community. As with all other roles within CABLE, the Operations Executive role is a part-time and voluntary role.
- Lead the Project Advisors team during the cohort of the Research Mentorship Programme
- Act as the first point of contact for Project Advisors and contribute to the recruitment, training and evaluation of new Project Advisors
- Contribute to wider activities related to the Research Mentorship Programme
- Contribute to cross-workstream outreach, innovation, and marketing initiatives
What’s in it for you?
- Network with talented people from diverse fields of study and backgrounds
- Build up your project management experience for a future leadership role
Please refer to the full job description here.